Sync To cloud
It is always wise to save your file before doing a sync.
- Before you can sync you'll need to click on the 1. Check button.
This will check if the connection to the cloud is ready and which version is newer - local version or cloud version.
2. Sync & Compare
- After the check has been accomplished you can click on 2. Sync & Compare.
This will sync to the newest version. You will see all changes in the output.
- If you don't like the changes you can then click on 3. Revert. This will revert the data back to the version before sync.
- Forcing an upload overrides the cloud version with your local version. No matter which version is newer!
- Forcing a download overrides the local version with the cloud version. No matter which version is newer!
Warning! Only use force upload and download if you know what you do.